Sunday, June 7, 2015

Welcome to My First Blog!

I have been using Facebook Notes to write down my thoughts for some time now. After being prompted by several friends, I moved over to an official blog space. I am not sure who will stumble upon this blog, but I thought a quick introduction would help.

My name is Jessica, I have an insatiable need for adventure and travel. I have no true roots, but call multiple places "home". I am a Christian, progressive, bleeding heart, animal loving, environment protecting, social justice advocating, activist. This blog will be used to share my thoughts on world events and practical ways to get involved to make a difference. By identifying with multiple causes, I am doomed to ruffle some feathers. My aim is to create a place where we can expand our worldviews together, and hopefully help heal the false dichotomy that our nation has plummeted into (I know a lofty goal for sure). I wholeheartedly welcome discussion and differing viewpoints; just no trolling. I do not suffer a troll.

No comments:

Post a Comment